The following links are provided to connect you with valuable resources which may be of use to you in your walk with Christ. These sites and resources are not under the authority of the Session of Goshen Presbyterian Church, but are overseen by various ministries with which we are affiliated.
- The Presbyterian Church in America: Our denomination. This site provides basic information about us and can help you connect with a local congregation. It also has links to in depth information on our beliefs, including free downloadable versions of our Book of Church Order and the Westminster Standards.
- Third Millennium Ministries: Led by a former professor at Reformed Theological Seminary, this site makes many advanced courses on Scripture and theology available to the public at no charge. Just load the video (or download the smartphone app) and start learning from some of the top scholars in Reformed theology!
- Ligonier Ministries: Founded by Dr. R. C. Sproul, Ligonier Ministries is a leading source for study and devotional materials for those wanting to dig deeper into God's word. Here you can find Tabletalk Magazine, the Reformation Study Bible, and other popular resources. You can also view and listen to various sermons and teaching series, many at no cost.
- LAMP Seminary. LAMP was recently approved as a ministry training center by Catawba Valley Presbytery. It has previously been approved by Mission to North America of the Presbyterian Church in America. LAMP provides an affordable seminary education designed for those who don't have access to traditional seminary education in a regular academic setting. Those who can't leave their jobs or relocate to pursue theological education and/or training for ministry can find one of the many LAMP locations to further their education.
- The Nashville Statement. This statement on sexuality and gender was acknowledged as a biblically sound resource by the 47th General Assembly of the Presbyterian Church in America. It clearly articulates what the PCA believes regarding God's design for His creation.